Is that vegan bumper sticker looking a little worn out? Or are you just simply tired of looking at it and you want it gone? Either way, you need it off your vehicle. We’re here to help.
Bumper stickers can be a great way to express yourself and who you are. They’re also designed to outlast the weather elements and stay on your vehicle for a long period of time. But they’re not indestructible. Wilson Auto Group in Flowood, Mississippi has dealt with removing bumper stickers quite a bit, and we’d love to give you our easy process so you can use it. It’s quick, it’s simple and it’s effective.
What you’ll need before you get started:
- Sticker/glue remover
- Razor blade, or a box cutter if it’s on glass
- A credit card (if it’s on paint)
- Two sanitary rags
- Detailing spray or glass cleaner
The steps you need to take:
- Clean the whole area on and around the sticker.
- Put the sticker or glue remover on the whole sticker. We recommend Goo-Gone or Turtle Wax Label and Sticker Remover. These are products we use here at our Flowood dealership.
- At a slight angle, slide the razor blade or credit card underneath the sticker
- Continue sliding. If it rips a little, that’s fine. Keep going and try to keep it all in one place.
- Once the sticker is off, use some remover to clean off the remaining bits of adhesive.
- Wipe down the car for a nice cleanse and now you’re done!
This process is guaranteed to work if it’s done correctly, so there’s no need to look elsewhere. Pass this along to a friend!
For questions or comments, contact us. We’d be glad to assist you further!